Connect to Azure DevOps
Available for dbt Cloud Enterprise
Connecting an Azure DevOps cloud account is available for organizations using the dbt Cloud Enterprise tier.
Azure DevOps on-premise instances are not supported in dbt Cloud.
About Azure DevOps and dbt Cloud
Connect your Azure DevOps cloud account in dbt Cloud to unlock new product experiences:
- Import new Azure DevOps repos with a couple clicks during dbt Cloud project setup.
- Clone repos using HTTPS rather than SSH
- Enforce user authorization with OAuth 2.0.
- Carry Azure DevOps user repository permissions (read / write access) through to dbt Cloud IDE's git actions.
- Trigger Continuous integration (CI) builds when pull requests are opened in Azure DevOps.
To connect Azure DevOps in dbt Cloud:
- An account admin needs to set up an Active Directory application and add it to dbt Cloud.
- dbt Cloud developers need to personally authenticate with Azure DevOps from dbt Cloud.