Welcome to dbt Cloud Support!
Our purpose is to assist dbt Cloud users as they work through implementing and utilizing dbt Cloud at their organizations. Have a question you can't find an answer to in our docs, dbt discourse, or Stack Overflow? dbt Support is here to
dbt help you!
Check out our guide on getting help - half of the problem is often knowing where to look... and how to ask good questions!
Types of questions dbt Support will assist you with:
How do I...
- set up a dbt Cloud project?
- set up a private package in dbt Cloud?
- configure custom branches on git repos?
- link dbt to a new github account?
Help! I can't...
- log in!
- access logs!
- update user groups!
Something isn't working the way I would expect it to...
- in a macro I created...
- in an incremental model I'm building...
- in one of dbt Labs' packages like dbt_utils or audit_helper...
I need help understanding and troubleshooting this error...
Server error: Compilation Error in rpc request (from remote system) 'dbt_utils' is undefined
SQL compilation error: syntax error line 1 at position 38 unexpected '<EOF>'.
Compilation Error Error reading name_of_folder/name_of_file.yml - Runtime Error Syntax error near line 9
For dbt Cloud Enterprise accounts
Types of questions you should ask your Solutions Architect and Sales Director:
- How should we think about setting up our dbt projects, environments, and jobs based on our company structure and needs?
- I want to expand my account! How do I add more people and train them?
- Here is our data road map for the next year - can we talk through how dbt fits into it and what features we may not be utilizing that can help us achieve our goals?
- It is time for our contract renewal, what options do I have?