I agree to abide by the dbt Community Code of Conduct and all laws applicable to me in my use of the dbt Community's #jobs channels. I further agree:
- dbt Labs is not responsible for not does it warrant or guarantee the validity, accuracy, completeness, legality, or reliability of any functionality of any #jobs channel, any posting's content, or any application and/or solicitation of any kind of employment.
- dbt Labs does not review and approve job-related content.
- dbt Labs disclaims liability of any kind whatsoever for any type of damage that occurs while using the community Slack for job-related reasons, and I waive any type of claim (including actual, special or consequential damages) to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Without limitation, dbt Labs disclaims liability for quality, performance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, express or implied, that may arise out of my use of the community Slack for job-related content, my reliance on such information, and/or my provision/receipt of job-related information.
- I understand that no internet-based site is without risk, and my use is at my own risk.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.