Speak at a Meetup
Meetups are all about knowledge sharing; they are a place to connect and learn with your fellow dbt Community members. They usually take place in person, with some happening virtually. The Meetups take place across the globe, and you can check them all out here.
- Become a Meetup organizer
- Speak at an event
- Sponsor an event or provide your office space
For all of these opportunities, please fill out an interest form and we will get back to you.
- Take a look at the slides and watch the video from Kenny Ning's 2020 Meetup talk on predicting customer conversions with dbt and ML for Better.com.
- Dig into the deck and the video from Bowery Farmings talk on migrating dbt models from Redshift to Snowflake.
- Read How to Deliver a Fantastic Meetup Talk.
- Find a Meetup near you, start attending and let the organizers know you are interested! ß
Speak at Coalesce
Coalesce is the annual analytics engineering conference hosted by dbt Labs. While Meetups are focused on sharing knowledge with a specific local hub of the Community - Coalesce is the way to share ideas with everyone. Each year we gather together, take stock of what we’ve learned and pool our best ideas about analytics.
- Attend Coalesce:
- Coalesce is the once a year gathering for analytics engineers. Whether you choose to join online or at one of our in-person events, attending Coalesce is the best way to get an immersive experience of what the dbt Community is like.
- Speak at Coalesce!
- We’d love to hear what you’ve been working on, thinking about and dreaming up in the analytics engineering space. Coalesce talks can be forward looking views on the industry, deep dives into particular technical solutions or personal stories about your journey in data.
- If registrations are open register on the Coalesce website
- Join #coalesce-updates on the dbt Community Slack