A wide variety of data applications across the modern data stack natively integrate with the dbt Semantic Layer and dbt metrics — from Business Intelligence tools to notebooks, data catalogs, and more.
The dbt Semantic Layer integrations are capable of querying dbt metrics, importing definitions, surfacing the underlying data in partner tools, and leveraging the dbt Server.
For information on the partner integrations, their documentation, and more — refer to the dbt Semantic Layer integrations page.dbt Semantic Layer architecture
- dbt Semantic Layer to learn more about the dbt Semantic Layer.
- Product architecture for more information on plan availability.
- Public Preview information to understand what Public Preview for the dbt Semantic Layer means.
- dbt Semantic Layer partner integration guide for information about partner integration guidelines, product roadmap, and API connectivity.
- How to design and structure dbt metrics: Recommendations for getting started to understand best practices for designing and structuring metrics in your dbt project.