To have the best experience with dbt Cloud, we recommend using the latest versions of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome — Latest version is fully supported in dbt Cloud
- Mozilla Firefox — Latest version is fully supported in dbt Cloud
- Apple Safari — Latest version support provided on a best-effort basis
- Microsoft Edge — Latest version support provided on a best-effort basis
dbt Cloud provides two types of browser support:
- Fully supported — dbt Cloud is fully tested and supported on these browsers. Features display and work as intended.
- Best effort — You can access dbt Cloud on these browsers. Features may not display or work as intended.
You may still be able to access and use dbt Cloud even without using the latest recommended browser or an unlisted browser. However, some features might not display as intended.
To improve your experience using dbt Cloud, we suggest that you turn off ad blockers.
A session is a period of time during which you’re signed in to a dbt Cloud account from a browser. If you close your browser, it will end your session and log you out. You'll need to log in again the next time you try to access dbt Cloud.